Tuesday, July 13, 2010

End of World Cup

Finally the world cup has finally ended,thus ending all the fevers for most of the guys out there
well..as for me,i think i'll be catching la liga,this world cup is infectious and still wanna see more.
Tho my fav Brazil has lost in the quarter final,but still i would like to watch more brazillians at league levels
just gotta love their samba style.
Anyhow here's today's artwork
Black and white,my brains seems to be black and white today couldnt match up a vibrant color..oh well perhaps i might just color this piece soon
hopefully i could use some vibrant colors back into my artwork

took me quite awhile to fix the proportion,kinda suck when it comes to the chest area
(look alot at boobs,but still cant draw them properly,damnnn)

Anyhow this took me only 1 hour,default brushes in CS3

No comments:

Post a Comment